Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week 2015: 5 Fun Facts!

I'm linking up with the lovely teachers at Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 2015.



Today is Monday and that means 5 fun facts about me.



1. I live in the amazing city of New Orleans.



This means I get to to to amazing events like the Jazz and Heritage Festival...

Just some of my closest friends listening to Elton John together.
 
And Mardi Gras.

Normal traffic afterschool during Mardi Gras.


2. Speaking of Mardi Gras, I also dance in some of the parades with a fun dance troupe call The Muffalottas. We dance to 50s and 60s New Orleans classic music and dress up like diner waitresses.





3. I grew up on Long Island, NY and I went to college for Early Childhood Education at Boston University. I miss Boston a lot, but I think I am more suited for southern living.




4. Ice cream and frozen yogurt. All the time, anytime.




5. I'm obsessed with interior decorating and organization. My boyfriend and I live in a small house, so we have to make every space purposeful. Every time I am somewhere with an IKEA, Home Goods, or Container Store (there are none in New Orleans!) I MUST go.


I have a ton of these kind of pictures on my phone.
Heaven.
That has been 5 fun facts about me. I can't wait to read more about y'all! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment