Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wandering the Web: July 18

I'm bringing you another week of...











Don't have time to wander the internet? That's okay, I do that plenty enough for all of us.

The weekly post is a collection of random (fun, inspiring, cool, intriguing, interesting) things I have found throughout the week.


Here are this week's picks:



  • I went back to school this week. I should probably start to practice some of these faces again. #21 is the best face and feeling.
  • In the age of technology, learning tech education for dollars each month is pretty amazing and impactful for many people trying to find jobs in the industry.
  • In the words of Liz Lemon, I would like to go to there.
  • I would have loved my dorm room look like this. Can I go back to college?

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment