Friday, July 10, 2015

Wandering the Web: Inaugural Post


I spend a lot of time on the internet. It's true. When I'm working on my computer, I often need a "brain break" and spend time wandering the abyss of the internet. Sometimes I find fun, interesting, or thought provoking things. I thought I would begin sharing them here in a weekly post called...

The things I post may be education related, but often they might not be. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

Here is are some of my findings this week...



  • I would like to try all of these, please. Even though my summer ends on Sunday, I'll still have plenty of warm weather to try some out.
  • This looks like a dream. I know some kids (and adults!) who would have an amazing time with this. Myself included.
  • New Orleans knows how to have a good time. Our version of the Running of the Bulls happens this weekend. 
  • I have a love/hate relationship with selfies. I love the idea of them and I hate that I can't take a good one.
  • Sometimes, you just need to get to work. I'm bummed I didn't snag one of these before they sold out, but I'm looking forward to the next release.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment