Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece

I'm linking up again with Emily from Third in Hollywood, Ashley from Teach Create Motivate, Jen from Sparkling in Second, and Amber from Peppy Zesty Teacherista for the third week of the TpT Seller Challenge.

This week's challenge was Make Your Masterpiece:


For this challenge, I chose to finish up a product that I have been thinking about and working on for a few weeks.




My Reading Identity is a series of activities and writing responses for students to think about and reflect on their past reading experience and their reading preferences. This is perfect for launching your reading block at the beginning of the year so you can get to know your students and their relationship with reading.



Here are some examples of student responses.

I hope you check out my new "masterpiece!" I can't wait to see what everyone else creates.


-Danielle


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Especially for those kids who always insist that they can't read or don't like reading. I bet if you give them some of those response sheets they may discover that they do enjoy reading in a special place! Great masterpiece!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete